Join Eric and Alicia as they teach you how to blow German style
glass ornaments in this fun, Private or semi-private class. Only
four students per class gives you personal attention. Bring your
family and friends for a fun afternoon or evening.
Glaskolben is the German name for the clear glass cylinder used for blowing decorative ornaments. You will learn
how to decorate these glaskolbens with a variety of frits and powders and stringers (thin rods of glass), and how to
heat them properly in order to blow them into beautiful ornaments.
Each student receives 10 glass tubes and an assortment of colorful glass frits, stringers, and other decorative bits to
personalize your creation. It may take a little practice, but after a very short time you will be making some lovely one-of-
a-kind handmade ornaments! They will be ready in a day or two to pick up and hang on the tree. No previous
Note: You will have the opportunity to create your ornaments with advanced techniques if you have previously taken
one of our Glaskolben classes!
Watch, as Eric demonstrates the art of blown Glaskolbens!
All materials will be supplied. Please wear closed toe shoes and bring a hair tie for long hair.
• No previous experience required!
• LIMITED number of classes.
• 10 Ornaments and hangers
• 2-2.5 hour session
• Tuition: $65
• 3 student Minimum We will contact you to reschedule if class dose not fill.
• 4 student Maximum ( 5 max private groups only)
Copyright 2016, Ed's Emporium Stained Glass Studio. All Rights Reserved
FINE PRINT - Terms apply to all classes at Ed’s Emporium Stained Glass Studio. As a courtesy to others,
please read and comply.
1. Your class will start on time. Please be on time and prepared.
2. Please put your phone on silent so that it won’t disrupt the class.
3. Payment is required when you register for a class. When you register, we reserve that space and purchase
supplies for you. If you need to cancel, we need at least 7 days advance notice. With 7 days notice, you will
receive store credit for your tuition. Otherwise, you will forfeit the tuition. Classes with guest artists are
never refundable in any manner.
4. In the event of class cancellation, you will receive a full refund.
5. Participants give permission for Ed’s Emporium to take and use photographs which may include their image
6. Please bring Safety Glasses (Available for purchase at Ed’s Emporium) and Wear Closed Toe Shoes.
7. Everyone who is present for a class must be enrolled in that class.
8. If the class is "plus supplies", only supplies purchased AT Ed’s Emporium are permitted.
9. We prefer that Class Fees be paid by check or cash.
NOTICE: Credit cards and PayPal will incur an additional 4% processing fee.
10. Our primary goal is for you to have a good time!
Thanks for your understanding,
Eric Allen Owner/Artist
Blown Glass Ornaments
|If you have a group of 4 or 5 we can accommodate you with a private class.
Please call the shop for details.