|Copyright 2020, Ed's Emporium Stained Glass Studio. All Rights Reserved|
Join Eric and Alicia as they teach you how to blow German style
glass ornaments in this fun. Private class with a minimum of
four, and a maximum of 5 students. A small class gives you personal
attention. Bring your family and friends for a fun afternoon or evening.
Glaskolben is the German name for the clear glass cylinder used for blowing decorative ornaments. You will learn
how to decorate these glaskolbens with a variety of frits and powders and stringers (thin rods of glass), and how to heat
them properly in order to blow them into beautiful ornaments.
Each student receives 10 glass tubes and an assortment of colorful glass frits, stringers, and other decorative bits to
personalize your creation. It may take a little practice, but after a very short time you will be making some lovely one-of-a-
kind handmade ornaments! They will be ready in a day or two to pick up and hang on the tree. No previous experience
Note: You will have the opportunity to create your ornaments with advanced techniques if you have previously taken one
of our Glaskolben classes!
Watch, as Eric demonstrates the art of blowing Glaskolbens!
All materials will be supplied. Please wear closed toe shoes, a Mask, and bring a hair tie for long hair.
Due to COVID-19, We will only be doing private blown ornament classes this year.
• No previous experience required! (Age 13+)
• LIMITED number of classes.
• 10 Ornaments and hangers
• 2-2.5 hour session
• Tuition: $75 per person up to 5.
• Private event only with 4 student Minimum ( 5 Max)
Save PayPal and card fees and pay at the shop with cash, or check.
Please Read our Class Policies below the calendar.
|Blown Glass Ornaments
|FINE PRINT - Terms apply to all classes at Ed’s Emporium Stained Glass Studio. As a courtesy to others, please read and comply.
1. Your class will start on time. Please be on time and prepared with a face mask.
2. Please put your phone on silent so that it won’t disrupt the class
3. Payment is required when you register for a class. When you register, we reserve that space and purchase supplies for you. If you
need to cancel, we need at least 7 days advance notice. With 7 days notice, you will receive store credit for your tuition. Otherwise,
you will forfeit the tuition. Classes with guest artists are never refundable in any manner.
4. In the event of class cancellation, you will receive a full refund.
5. Participants give permission for Ed’s Emporium to take and use photographs which may include their image or artwork.
6. Safety Glasses are required, we have some for you to wear. (They are also available for purchase) and Wear Closed Toe Shoes.
7. Everyone who is present for a class must be enrolled in that class.
8. If the class is "plus supplies", only supplies purchased AT Ed’s Emporium are permitted.
9. We prefer that Class Fees be paid by check or cash. NOTICE: Credit / Debit cards and PayPal will incur an additional 3%
10. Our primary goal is for you to have a good time!
Thanks for your understanding,
Eric Allen Owner/Artist
|Please use the Paypal cart below to pay, or stop by the studio to
Reserve a date. You must put a request for date with time, and
your contact phone number. We will call and confirm the date is
still available with you. You will then receive an email to confirm
that date to the address on your PayPal account.
|If these times do not agree with your groups schedule please give
us a call. We can do this class anytime we are open.
Daytime classes available!